“A nationwide movement to inspire a culture of fitness at work and schools” –Road Runners Club of America (RRCA)
2017 marks the 12th year of National RUN@WORK Day, created by the RRCA. They invite everyone to take 30 minutes out of their work or school day to get out and RUN.
Are you interested in supporting the Minnesota State Capitol Run@Work Day event or registering as a vendor? Take a look the materials listed below to learn more about these opportunities.
Check back in June for 2017 materials!
- An invitation to potential supporters (2015)
- Event information for supporters (2015)
- MN State Capitol Run@Work Day fact sheet (2015)
- Vendor form instructions (City of St. Paul Temporary Food License Application)
- MN State Capitol Run@Word Day Supporter Application (2015)
- Capitol Complex Visitor Parking Map for visitor parking